Rearranging, Dishes and One Missing Piece

Things are changing fast. God dropped another job into my lap--which I really love. My daughter goes with me and I get to spend every day with her. Kids grow up so fast! She'll be a teenager soon and you know what that means. My daughter, Savannah, is in a boarding academy about 3 1/2 hours from where I live. Our church is gung ho on having the kids in Christian Schools and have made it possible for kids whose families can't afford it, through various ways, to be able to go. My local church family have also committed themselves to helping Savannah. I pay what I can, which isn't a lot and I am so thankful for all the help.

So there are only 3 of us home now...the incredibly shrinking household!! Hard to believe now there were seven of us! My girl will be here for visits and the summer. And of course I'd like to add one more member..instead of always decreasing ;) But he's nowhere to be found..YET! I do have my eye on someone...but it's just a thought. A sneaking suspicion.

So with my daughter, Savannah, out of the house...there lies a giant pile of dishes in her stead..lol...at least the potential for a giant pile! She was the best dishwasher and would do them often. The rest of us are so busy now that it's unrealistic to think we could keep up with them, so today's project is to store AT LEAST half the dishes in the basement! Yes you heard me right! They're getting kicked to the curb! I think if I could I would just love to go on a mad rampage throwing the junk out of my house! But in reality--I know I'd be the one picking it all up out of the driveway!! But today..the dishes are going!!

And so wow! God has just really rearranged my life in a good way! Thank You, God, You know where each piece fits best! Hoping that one missing piece of my heart finds it's way home soon :)


Comments

  1. I lived my life for a long, long time feeling like there was someone missing. I hope you find your heart's desire sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River