Humbled

I've been humbled and allowed to see my own sin. A very good Christian friend of mine looked at me and said how do you do it? How do you take anything that comes your way? I said, "God helps". She doesn't see me when I am alone..losing it. She sees me trying to hold things together. But this woman is the most positive person I have ever met. She is also the most encouraging. She's a great example. How many others who seem to have it easy look at me and wonder..how does she do it? Or maybe in their hearts there is sympathy?

Sometimes I just fall so hard..."Pride cometh before a fall" was what I came across twice in my devotions this morning. That is what's happened with me. I'm the one judging and I'm the one who is in need of God's grace and that's apparent in my life lately. But I wasn't left without hope. It also said God will help you back onto your feet again.

So I am going to quit thinking so negatively about my Christian brothers and sisters even if they are different than I am. In the book I was reading this morning it also said to quit dwelling on what you don't have. Okay..I will stop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River

To Just Be Real