Disregarded

I'm wondering if life will ever feel "normal" again. Like comfortable again without so many uncertainties. Now there's a whole bunch of new stuff to deal with, like having no say over what happens with my kids when they're out of my house. I've tried so hard to teach them to live a moral life and I've tried to set the right example for them. And it amazes me how all those years of training can be so totally disregarded. They have to be exposed to unchristian practices and it so infuriates me, but my hands are tied. Talk about feeling helpless. I had a really hard time with this last night. But God is faithful... I know He's walking right here beside me in this.

I don't know what's going to happen in this life, but I hope it gets better and easier to deal with. Or that I get stronger and can cope with it in a better way. And what do I do with the hate I am feeling?

The one comfort I have and the one thing that gives me hope is God.


Comments

  1. Just remember, you reap what you sow. God will honor the good deeds you have done, the good seeds you have sown. He knows what your ex is doing and the Lord is just! But... your ex is also a child of God and Jesus paid the same price for him as he did for you and me and Billy Graham (that's something I have to tell myself a lot). So... I guess the best thing to do is to keep doing the good works that you're doing, knowing God will honor that. And pray for your ex, that his ill works will be hindered and not come to fruition and that his heart will be softened and changed. Remember, we serve the God of possible and NOTHING is too hard for him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the encouragement!! It's just tough, but you are right. I just need to try to stay focused on God and pray about the situation, trusting He'll work things out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River