Silence

There are so many unknowns in my life right now and so much I need to hear about from God. I have decided I need to fast from media, including Facebook, for a week. As well as communicating more than is necessary in order to shut out all the voices and listen for the still, small voice. I just need some time to sit quietly before the Lord, in meditation and prayer. I am at a place in my life where I just don't know what to do. So I've decided to stop, rest and wait--for His guidance. I think it'll be a long week, but I am hoping to have answers by the end of it. I decided to allow myself to blog because it's an outlet.

Let him sit alone and be silent
       Since He has laid it on him.
Let him put his mouth in the dust,
       Perhaps there is hope.

Lamentations 3:28, 29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River