Looking Back

I was reading back through my blog, during the time of my divorce over the summer. That was such a hard time for me. I was touched by the support I received on here at that time. I am here now with a lot of time in between then and now. I have learned that God can be trusted. That He sends you what you need--when you need it.

Life was the same for me for so many years, all this change has been tough. I'm looking out over my life and saying, "Well now what do I do?" I know God has a plan and will guide me through the confusion I sometimes feel--all at the right time.

Someday, I will look back on what's happening today and see how God's hand was leading me through this into the next phase. Little by little a more complete and stable picture will emerge. Until then, I am praying and trusting God.

And I know we can trust Him to get us through the difficulties that come up. That even though we're not perfect, that we can tend to mess up things, He can still guide us to His purposes for us, if we choose to listen to Him.

Sometimes, we just insist on taking the long way around.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River