Matthew 6:33

One day I imagine I will put my complete trust in my Heavenly Father! He is always proving how very faithful He is. Today was another example of His love and care. I mentioned before that when I worry He says seek first My kingdom and My righteousness and ALL these things will be given to you as well...speaking of our everyday needs.

I have an arrangement with my landlady. I keep up the yards and property in exchange for the utilities. So mowing her lawn and my lawn are not a problem. She has a nice riding lawn mower. It's almost actually fun! The problem comes with the mini field I have behind my house--then there's a drive that separates us. This "field" is too bumpy for her mower and I used to have a really old beat up lawn mower I used on it but it quit. I had told her that, but today she was saying how I needed to get those weeds down. So I prayed, Lord I need to be able to mow this. Please help me somehow. I prayed that the old beat up mower would work as I pulled the cord to start it several times. Didn't happen. I decided to try the weed eater she had. It wasn't working. So I messaged my cousin to have them bring over long extension cords to use with the electric one that my cousin's hubby had dropped off a long time ago..that I never used because of my lack of cord. When they brought the cords he said he would come back on Sunday and mow the field for me with his giant lawn mower thing. Yay!

When I worry, He says Matthew 6:33.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River