Pointless?

Some days this blog feels pointless. I ask myself why? And usually answer with--well it helps me cope or someday, my kids may read it if something should happen to me...

And then there are times where I am on Facebook and a friend is dealing with something tough and I'll remember something I wrote on here. Usually about God and the way He comforts. I have shared with people several times. Recently I had a Facebook friend dealing with some church stuff. I had written a blog that was similar to what he was dealing with. I wanted to encourage him. He liked it and wanted to put it in his church newsletter that he edits. I'm supposed to receive a copy in the mail soon. Recently, got to share one with my best friend I just reconnected with. At times I write about what has happened in my life and its nice to have it handy to share. So I guess that's worth writing it. Besides, it just helps me. I need to write things down to process them. I keep a prayer journal as well, for that same reason.

I guess life truly is about the little things. So if one person can be encouraged by an experience I've shared here, then it's not pointless to write in this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River