One Step at a Time

It's a crisp, cold morning and we are getting ready to head out to church. I'm pretty bundled up with a sweater, jacket, scarf and boots. Yep, feels like winter. There is so much to be thankful for-especially when I compare my life to how it was last year at this time. At least there is peace in my heart and in my home.

I am looking forward to a future that is unknown. For so many years it seemed things would stay the same forever-because they had for soo long. I'm not exactly happy about an unknown future, but I am learning that this is when I must trust it to God and count on Him to help me. He hasn't let me down yet. It's still scary.

Some lessons you can only learn by walking through them. One step at a time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River