To Do Today...

                                             
Hmm... an average day. But it's the only one I have. It's Monday so that means the house is messier than usual because I don't believe in cleaning much on the weekend- haha. So what I should do is clean of course. I need to do laundry and I would like to work on figuring out just how to organize my tiny bedroom with it's micro closet. I believe it can be done but... where to start? Well the right question would be- what to toss? I have an armoire which is full and three tall bookshelves taking up one wall because my living room is too small to house them and I love my books! I wish it were easier to simplify. I wish I knew how to need less. I have a few storage boxes full of papers- I hate sorting. So those always get put off until never.

When we were planning on moving to this tiny house, I pretty much became addicted to watching Youtube organizing videos. I got rid of a ton of stuff and was excited to have this challenge. Moving here was a good way for me to learn to simplify. We pay less to live and have fewer bills, so that cuts down on stress. I am having to get rid of stuff, even stuff I still like. It has less rooms so now the cleaning is cut down for the kids and I. And it has a dishwasher...YAY!!!!!!!!  Now if I could only find it in me to finish sorting and get rid of more stuff, I'd be all set.


So I am hoping to eventually become more organized... where to start?
Little blue house...
                                                   
Fall color in our yard...

Flowers are doing well in the cooler weather.



A bit of an update: it's been a couple of days since this post and I am very happy to announce that we donated several small pieces of furniture and a few boxes of household stuff!! So yay, I am feeling a little more motivated now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River