In His Time

Read a very good article today. It really brought the truth home in my life. Every couple of weeks or so God shows me reality. Today is one of those times. I am thankful to God for the way He moves in my life. I always know He's right here next to me. I am praying he shows me how to deal with this reality.


I understand His heart, His thoughts on the issues and even His direction, but I don't see how to actually do what He is showing me. I need Him to build a bridge for me.


Today I will pray and lose myself a little in all I need to do. He'll reveal. In His time and in His way. I know things don't always happen overnight and with God, sometimes they seem to drag on aggravatingly slow. I am hoping that's what's happening and not just me mistakenly waiting. 


Right now I feel such a peace. That I truly am resting in God's care.


Maybe you are experiencing something similar. Or maybe you're waiting for answers, for guidance. If you're open to receiving the truth, God will reveal it.

Comments

  1. It seems like in hind sight I know God is working for my good. I guess a lot of time I don't stand still long enough to hear. But I still know he is with me no matter what. Yes, His kind of Peace, is so peaceful.

    Glad to hear you got a pastor finally. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... You're so sweet! I miss you too! I guess we're sister churches now. :) Yes it's amazing how much sense God makes when you're looking back. Once in awhile, in the present, it's like He kind of shakes me and says, "Don't miss this." Shake, speak and repeat! I think He's teaching me to trust, you know? Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River