Five Minute Friday - Unexpected

On Fridays I will be writing for five minutes - no editing - on different topics every week. To see what others write or to join us- check out the link.
http://thegypsymama.com


Unexpected
The most unexpected thing that has happened in my life is God. I didn't ever expect to be a Christian in the first place. i was into heavy-metal, and lived a life without God. When i finally found Him or vice-versa, it was a totally unexpected surprise. He surprises me constantly. With His love... overwhelming. The hope He gives me. The gifts he's given. The fulfillment. I now have a life that I didn't think was possible. Where dreams do come true, where love is true.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful...he finds us even when we aren't looking for him and surprises us with his love.

    Kateri @ Dandelion Haven.

    http://dandelionhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you make one of the best kind of Christians... our kinds make the kind of Christians who are real and know how to buck the system ... and stick to what we know.
    Your past is an asset.
    rock it out!
    oh and your blog design is awesome.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments. Blogging's a new deal for me... I appreciate your encouraging words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River