One Thousand Gifts





I had heard of the book--One Thousand Gifts, but didn't pay attention. Then one day, I picked it up in the Christian book store and started reading it. Suddenly, I realized how much I needed to read it. It also made me want to be a farmer's wife(the author is)..lol. Of course you don't need to marry a farmer to have the mindset described in the book.
Tonight, I found this video and it just brings tears to my eyes. It's so beautiful and I resonate with it so much, I thought I'd share it with you :) My birthday is coming up and this is what I want...I think I let that slip out to a couple of people..my kids :) Enjoy!

Comments

  1. That sounds super cool! I often feel as if time is flying by me. I blinked and my children grew up. Now I am intrigued and want to check out the book! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will have a huge impact on my life. I am glad that I could share...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna, I am so glad you are reading One Thousand Gifts! This book was such a gift to my heart. Blessings to you on your journey to one thousand gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Janet! And as I recall, you recommended it to me over a year ago, but it wasn't until recently when I picked it up, that I knew I really wanted to read it. I'm giving someone a chance to give it to me for my birthday...so I haven't read it yet. But soo looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River