Poppies!

My new project is... learning to be content.

Lately, I have been so down. Mainly, because I had to face the fact that someone I thought cared, really just didn't. Not in the true sense. And with that, comes all the mulling over and the regrets and asking myself why I allowed this to happen when I knew better. For the last couple days, it's just been yuck. 

Instead of holding onto all the regrets I have, I am going to just learn from my mistakes and start focusing on something more worthwhile like--POPPIES!! Today, I saw the poppies blooming for the first time this year! I'm a wildflower lover and the fields are beginning to come alive. The birds are singing. The sky is blue. The sun is shining. I want my heart to reflect that.

I need to just let it all go and realize, fully, that today is a new day. I am alive and free and it's wonderful!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River