Post-"Most Dreaded--Best Birthday Ever" Party!

Typically, at my bible study, we do celebrate birthdays a little. So this morning as we got started, and nothing was brought up about my birthday, I figured maybe that was going to fizzle out and that was okay with me. I told them about all the surprises that had gone on over the past few days. They were happy to hear the details. When everything was over, Julie says, "Hope no one's in a hurry. We brought a party!!! Then I saw balloons all over my bed that she had had my daughter blow up on the sly. I had to run one lady home and when I got back, I found they had done their magic!!

This is my group--usually there are about two more people.

So now I am wondering...what's gonna happen tomorrow?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River