Story of My Life

It's funny how things can look a certain way, especially if it's something you want, then you realize something's just not right and after praying for the truth of the situation and God's will, you realize how far from the truth you actually were. Seems this is the story of my life lately.

Looks can be deceiving. Supposed signs can be false. Putting two and two together with your own slant, can allow you to totally deceive yourself.

I have been in situations lately that seemed right, only to keep praying and have the truth brought to me. So glad that as long as I hold onto God, He is helping me navigate through the murky waters of confusion and pulling me back to the shore. It would be nice if I didn't jump in so wholeheartedly in the first place! Maybe I need to be more cautious when standing on the bank. Keeping my feet firmly planted on the ground.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9

Comments

  1. Caution could be a good thing...

    Proverbs 12:26 NIV
    A righteous man is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River