This Too Shall Pass

Life is strange. No matter how long you're in a situation, it never stays the same. You will not always be there, doing what you're doing or dealing with what you're dealing with. That can be hard to remember, at times. Especially when you're in the midst of it.

We can't see what lies just around the next curve. My life is now beginning to look a lot different. The daily stress I used to endure is gone. My bleak future has been replaced with one of hope. I no longer see brick walls and chains. Now I see blue skies and possibilities.

As I place my hand in His, I know I can trust Him wherever He leads. My prayer has been for awhile, that I wanted God's plan--not mine. He sees around the next bend, well He's paving the road!

So if today, you are faced with something hard, something so bad that it doesn't feel like you can go on for one more day--hold on. It won't always be this way. Things will change. And that is why it's never a good idea to even entertain permanent solutions for temporary problems. When dealing with a difficult situation, just remind yourself that in time--this too shall pass.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River