My Blog is Trying to Find Itself

I know that you may come on here and every time it's different. Poor blog is having an identity crisis. I've had this blog for a few months and have learned what I like and what I don't. Not to mention, I found this cool header. So I hope to hold onto this design. No promises. I'm the same way with my house, I go through things quickly.

I hope to be content and just write. Not that I am going to write so eloquently, I'm simply going to write what needs to be written, according to my feelings, my thoughts, what I'm studying or what I'm going through.

I started another blog to just write like I would in my journal and I've noticed I haven't written on here as much...so I am wondering if another blog is really necessary. That's another reason I wanted to change the design to reflect what I like more. I think this blog now feels like it could cover both. Ah why must I separate myself out? I want to write about anything I feel like writing about...whether it's deep or shallow or practical or silly or mushy. All according to my ever-changing MOOD :) So welcome to the all-encompassing blog. Maybe :) Umm...did I mention one of the hardest decisions to make is what kind of candy bar to buy...I also am very indecisive. I'm sure you may have noticed. I also cannot visualize...it all has to be tried on. I still am not sure whether I will keep both. I might. This one feels like me now.

Comments

  1. Lol! My blog started out that way to and continues to morph. It's Bloggers fault. They make us come up with a blog name so quick, and we aren't even sure what are main writing will be about.
    If you have a selective range (like I homeschool and for sure wanted to focus on that with one blog) then do that. But if you want to write about everything do that. (which I did for my second blog). I have two because I really really like to write and it helps me get my thoughts figured out + accountability.

    So do what you want, and what God inspires you to do. It's your page! Whether it's a once a week update, or once a month...Go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam...love the advice and encouragement! For now I'll keep both :) This blog, I guess, is for me to talk about my relationship with God, mainly. I have a lot of growing to do with blogging and, for me, I'm learning as I go. Being new, it can be and has been hard trying to figure it out. Appreciate that I'm not the only one that has started this way :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River