Tackling the Big Mess in the Small Room - Part 2

Yes, it has been awhile since I've felt inspired (motivated) to begin again in the room. Thankfully all that I did before hasn't been undone. My closet is still neat and organized. I was able to gather a lot of stuff to donate to a second-hand store, which I still need to drop off.

So today, my goal is to sort through several boxes of junk. And find a place for the stuff or toss it. Basically decluttering. I printed some cool labels, maybe I'll have a chance to use those. I will be back to update this blog and let you know how it went...

Until we meet again :)

* Good news! Made some progress! And I am actually almost done. Some of these boxes have been toted around, unsorted and undealt with for YEARS. So I am pretty happy to have finally done it. Still have things to do...find prettier storage containers, like baskets and sort through my books. Did I forget to mention my room doubles as a library? I have two tall shelves, overflowing. I'll be back :)

** YAY!! So I am pretty much done with my room. All the sorting business is done. Wow! That was crazy!


Okay just noticed something strange...my bedroom matches my blog!!

My tiny, though organized, (to me) closet.
Sorry so sideways...don't know how to flip it!
So after I get pretty storage containers to replace my ugly ones and get my laundry figured out and under control, maybe I'll show you the rest :) If you're in the middle of a project you'd rather not be doing...keep at it! It feels so good to finally finish!!

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might
Ecclesiastes 9:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River