Just a bunch of Rambling

I just feel like writing and this isn't good. I've already posted something today and I'm pretty sure I have nothing to say, so whatever comes out will most likely be just a bunch of rambling. Oh well.

My sister is getting ready to move away in the near future all the way to Florida! It will be strange with them missing. We have pretty much raised our kids together. I'm sure I will regret all those years of taking them for granted. I'm sure I will regret that we didn't spend more time together. I'm sure I will miss them more than I even know. Seems life is always about saying good-bye.

Lately I've felt a little bit lost in my life. Almost like I'm just being carried along. Maybe not feeling really secure. I know why. It's because I am being asked to do things that I am not comfortable with. And I'm stressed . Then I try to forget it all, but the time comes...time never stops when you are dreading something!! Time becomes your worst enemy and starts speeding up.

I planted flowers today with Savannah. We need to get more. The flower bed still looks a bit empty. My porch is a total disaster and I wanted to get that cleaned, but the cold and laziness persuaded me otherwise. So my messy porch is haunting me. We've been cleaning up a lot of stuff in the yard lately, getting ready for the nice spring weather to hit. I just want to sit in the yard when it's warm, and write in my prayer-journal. So peaceful. But for now I'll stay inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River