Coming Soon: Rock and Worship Roadshow!!



In a few days we'll be heading down to Sacramento (about two hours away) for 'The Rock and Worship Roadshow'. The kids are PRETTY EXCITED!!! The band I most want to see is Tenth Ave North. One of their songs, in particular, really ministered to me this past year - Times - I'll post a video of it on here. I am so glad to go and sing along with them.



Of course there is Mercy Me headlining. They're always good. Saw them a couple of years ago and several years before that. At the last 'Rock and Worship Roadshow' we went to, two years ago with Mercy Me and my favorite - David Crowder Band, my son's lung collapsed during Mercy Me (we were separated at the concert) and we spent the night in the hospital. I wrote some about that in - "God Was Here". He ended up having to have three surgeries (one a week later and two over the next year or so)!! So I am hoping this time to have a little less excitement for sure! You know the scary thing is is that about a year later,when I went to see JJ Heller, four months after his surgery on his other lung, the next morning his lung collapsed. Sooo I am hoping nothing happens!!! Keeping my somewhat paranoid and superstitious fingers crossed!!! (he seems to be doing fine now, thank God!!)

Lecrae, Hawk Nelson, Disciple, Sidewalk Prophets and some group called Rend Collective Experiment (whoever they are!!!) will also be playing. My girls like Hawk Nelson and Sidewalk Prophets. The one I think is interesting is Lacrae...he's a Christian rapper. Several months ago while I was listening to air1, I heard this song and I thought, you know, I think I like this song. It was a little different than what I usually listen to. So I was kind of excited!!


Well enough of my rambling on about that! I'll update you on our adventures later :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River