When God Closes One Door...He Always Opens Another



Several weeks ago I wrote about my daughter's issues with school. Tomorrow we will meet with her new teacher and her classes will be set-up and she will be given the materials she needs. This is mainly an independent study program, but she will more than likely go to class a couple times a week. Some of her classes are online also. They're mixing it up a little and that's good. She wants to do this so I'm hopeful.

There are some volunteering opportunities for her. One of them is being my assistant in our Sabbath-School class. She will also be able to help out at our Community Services Center. I think these things will be good for her.

She also has to keep a log for P.E. everyday, so I told her I wanted to do it with her. We'll see :) I really do need the exercise though. So our lives are changing a lot with this new arrangement.

Earlier this week, she had her Bible promise book that I had given her and she said, "Here's one of my favorite promises... No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." God has opened a new door for my daughter and I am so thankful.

Comments

  1. Hi Johanna! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm so excited to meet another Adventist! :)

    I hope the meeting with your daughter's teacher went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meeting went very well. I think we're in the right place now. Yes, you're the first Adventist I've come across on here :) Nice surprise! Btw, your blog inspires me to get more organized!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River