I'll be glad when all of this is over and far, far into the past! The ex is threatening not to let the girls go to church on HIS weekend. Before we finished the divorce, while we were "agreeing" on stuff, I told him I didn't have a problem with him having the girls every other weekend, but they still had to go to church. He totally agreed to that. But now he's making threats and going back on his word. Yes, this is the only thing he has to use to hurt me with and I told him it's the girls he's hurting. Then he threw out there that He might take them to church in a different town. That's doubtful. When I first became a Christian, Savannah was only a year and a half, Sophie was five months and Mandie wasn't even born yet. Since I began taking them, they've rarely missed a day in church. Mandie was in church since conception. She came out singing hymns! Since we belong to a small church, I have had the privilege of spending years teaching my own...
Comments
Post a Comment