Time

I am happy to be back. I really missed you all.

Life has been strange for me lately, even outside of my internet fast. I have been so disconnected, but I have been super-connected to God. I wrote a ton in my prayer-journal. And have carried it with me in my purse everywhere I go (it's pretty small) I think I really needed that right now. Everything happens for a reason. I needed to get a handle on my emotions and have some time to think and really pray.

So I mentioned that I will be going through some changes. Long overdue (in my opinion), but I realize God has a time-table and the changes are actually right on time. It's hard to share this. Because I know that some people, especially Christians, have such a high regard for marriage. I do too. I think marriage has great potential and is one of God's greatest gifts. So now that I said all that, I'll just say...every story doesn't have a "happy ending." Some, like mine, have a necessary one. http://www.lifestyle.org/article/202/program-archives/lifestyle-magazine-2011-2012-season/necessary-endings

We've been together for a long time and we've been struggling for a long time. There are issues that aren't up to me to fix. There are problems I can't do anything about. We've separated before, but this time, it's different. This is something I've been dealing with and praying about for many years. I guess it's just time.

Comments

  1. I wondered if a lot of the stuff you were struggling with was related to that. You can email me if you need some Dr. Christa time :)
    smartsweetsilly3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christa. Don't be surprised if I take you up on that offer :) You do have some good advice :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River