Learning as I Go

Growing a new baby blog can be confusing. I decided to take on another blog because I wanted one that I could use like I would a journal and yet because there are people possibly reading it, it does change the way it will be written. I am struggling to just pour out my life here and encourage people at the same time. Does it encourage others when they read about your struggles and challenges? I know I have felt encouraged by reading someone's story. The blending of the two is what gets me...do you ever think that maybe I think too much? I do!

I was recently inspired by a fellow blogger. She is trying to blog everyday! Wow!! I don't know if I would even attempt to attempt that! Maybe I should. I'm really tempted to try that. At least three times a week.

So I am going to learn as I go and maybe it'll all turn out alright!

Comments

  1. Did you feel freer when you thought no one was reading?
    And as for struggles--YES! It really helps me when others share what they've gone through because I realize I'm not alone. Even if someone hasn't made it through the wilderness, there is encouragement from knowing I'm not the only one. And in the Purpose Driven Life he paraphrases Paul as saying "Don't waste your pain" and I really took that to heart. I have been through a lot but instead of letting the devil have victory in my life, through Christ I turn those things that the enemy would intend for harm into victories! I won't let him have the satisfaction of leaving a bleeding wound. There might be a scar, but that shows healing :)
    What is it about yourself that you are so afraid to show? You are wonderfully and awesomely made on PURPOSE and you are worthy of love, just the way you are RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sort of. Still getting used to this whole blogging thing. I've been on here since September and am just beginning to get a little more comfortable :) Most of my struggles are family and relationship issues. Being a Christian I tend to go around trying to act like everything's always alright when it's not always alright. And it gets old.

    Purpose Driven Life was a great book - read it years ago. Thanks for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River