A Strange Thing Tends to Happen

The Lord has really been working on my behalf. I am weak, full of anxiety. He is so right here providing what I need, just when I need it the most.

A strange thing tends to happen, when you pay attention to God.

Well, today was my Bible study at my house. There are usually only four of us that come. Whenever one or two have missed, there is ALWAYS some reason. Some thing needs to be discussed. God needs the floor, basically. Today, two of our four didn't make it and someone, my mom actually, came. The study was moving slow without the regulars and when we came to a question that is of supreme interest to me, I sort of got off track with it. Looked up a couple of related articles and our time together came alive. I now tend to get suspicious when something out of the ordinary happens.

 A couple of posts ago I mentioned not wanting to burden people with my troubles. So the ones I wouldn't have wanted to burden were not here and the one I needed to talk to came. She usually doesn't. I was able to share what was happening with me. What I'm struggling with and how God is revealing things to me. I received encouragement and support, which was what I really needed. So God is awesome.

It's things like this that just show me how loving God is. He knew I needed to talk to someone and to be strengthened by their encouragement. He knew I needed to see His love intervening in my life. Stepping in and providing the nurture I need.

Oh Lord,
I am convinced that You hover over me. That You see my need and are so eager to provide. Thank You for being so real and so attentive to me. I know there are a lot of people out there with problems that they aren't sure how to handle. I know there are people that need Your attention and evidence of Your great love. Lord, be there with them and show them how much You care.  Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River