The Last Night of our MIQ Youth Series

Had an amazing night! The final night of our youth series. Two skater guys, one with long hair, came with my nephew. This young guy reminded me so much of the guys I used to hang out with. I was into heavy-metal.
I gave all the kids a Bible promise book with a bookmark that had Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I also got to tell a very quick testimony about my and my sister's youth. How we were pretty wild. And how nothing in the world compares to having a relationship with God. The one kid was listening. I looked right into his eyes and said God has a plan for your life, He has a plan for each one of us. He was touched I could tell. I was pretty emotional about it myself. It was a great night and I am on a spiritual high. I have ALWAYS wanted to tell kids like that about God. Kids that are the way I was. Tonight I finally got the opportunity. So I pray that the seed grows. I pray for all of our youth. What a challenging time to grow up.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River