Down By the River

One of my favorite things to do on a Saturday afternoon - hanging out at the river. It was a perfect day. We went for a walk on the trail, enjoying the warm sunshine and cool breeze.  The kids chased butterflies and picked wildflowers. I spent some time down by the river just reflecting on God's beautiful nature and writing in my prayer-journal, while they played. So peaceful.

My daughter, Sophie, myself and my youngest daughter, Amanda.

Our friend, Martin, with Sophie and Amanda

Mandie playing in the dirt.


Martin can throw pretty far.


 Ahh...JOY!!!!

Comments

  1. You and your girls are so lovely. I love getting to know you! Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you :)It's about time I put some pics up! I always enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play is important! I need to play more...
    I really like the last picture (Ah joy!) We all need to open ourselves to embracing that feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, more joy is better!
    We haven't been to the river in a long while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes