Hello

Well, I am having some technical difficulties and wow am I feeling it! I miss reading your blogs and sharing with you all. I hope to have things worked out soon. I will be going through some transitions in my life and if you're a praying person, please remember me in your prayers.

Meanwhile, the Youth Night was a hit!!! We watched a Louie Giglio talk, How Great is our God. Then we played a really fun game afterward and hung out. The kids had a blast and so did we...the adults. It was a great night. Hoping to share more as we go on.

Some other good news!! My youngest daughter, Amanda, my niece Heather and our friend Martin are getting baptized this coming Sabbath. I am excited! We've been waiting for awhile, since we were in between pastors for several months.

Hope to be back soon. Thanks for reading :)

Comments

  1. Johanna, you have my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technical difficulties must be catching :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still having technical difficulties JoHanna.
    i loved that louie Giglio vidoe that i saw. i haven't seen them all though. i know that parts of his videos can be watched online. utube i think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River