My Divorce is Final!!

My d-i-v-o-r-c-e was final...on Friday!!!

Received the papers today. There was a small problem with them a couple weeks ago, so the judge did not sign. Instead they were sent back with a note, explaining what the problem was. So I had to resubmit them to the court last week and wait. So yay!! They passed this time! (I'M FREEE!!!!)

The kids will be able to go to church this weekend and I'm thinking he's just threatening me with the only thing he can now. Next time I'm not going to get upset, but just put it all in God's hands.

Thank you for your support!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you finally have some closure. :) :) Putting it all in God's hands is always the best course of action, whatever the issue may be. It's such a hard lesson to learn, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a hard lesson to learn. Trusting God isn't always easy, but it's the only way to live. So I am trying to more fully trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Old Houses

Down By the River