Little Boxes

Wish I had something wonderful to say, but I don't. I just feel like writing. At times I feel like two people. I don't mean to be that way, but it happens. I have a lot of issues I'm dealing with and I can't share them with many people. I hope someday to resolve these things and have peace. To be on the inside what people usually see on the outside. I guess I have learned to compartmentalize myself...hope that doesn't mean I won't be able to be put back together again when it's all said and done - like Humpty-Dumpty.

com·part·men·tal·ize  (kmpärt-mntl-z, km-pärt-)
tr.v. com·part·men·tal·izedcom·part·men·tal·iz·ingcom·part·men·tal·iz·es
To separate into distinct parts, categories, or compartments: 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River