The Blind Will See

I am in awe of God. When I'm down, He lifts me up. Tomorrow I will go to His house for our weekly visit. There is no place I'd rather be than with Him on His day. I know that He will show up in a special way and I am waiting to see how He communicates His love. I do have a relationship with Him everyday, but on Sabbath He invites me to come to His house. What a privilege.

When I first became a Christian, I had no idea what was opening up to me. Suddenly there was another realm. Another reality. There were angels and the Holy Spirit. God was orchestrating my whole life, for my good, behind the scenes. Yes- He was there before, but I didn't know Him. I didn't 'see' any of this new world of hope and love. How I love to lose myself in Him.

The angels ministered to Jesus in His time of need and they minister to us in ours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River