Kissing Tiny Flowers


This song takes me to a simpler time. A time of friendship and discovery. Just to know someone for the sheer pleasure of knowing them. Without analyzing and all the what ifs. Of feeling free to really understand someone else. Takes me back to friends I used to have. Friends I'd spend endless hours talking to, dreaming and listening to music with, which glued our hearts together.
It brings me to sadness at the thought of no longer having that. But always having to guard and measure my words.
It brings me to hope. That possibly, by some good fortune, I will recapture a bit of that someday.

And yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers, 
But all that lives is born to die.
And so I say to you that nothing really matters,
And all you do is stand and cry~Led Zeppelin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River

To Just Be Real