Thankful

Finding myself feeling extremely thankful for the kindness of friends. Spent time with people at church. People that cared enough to ask how I was really doing. To me that says a lot. Also was able to have a heart to heart with one of my dearest and sweetest friends tonight. Filling her in on all that's happening with me. She was very supportive and said, now I can pray for you. She didn't judge, but sympathized with me. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone to listen. Not to solve everything. Not to have all the answers, but to go through it with me. And this woman's a prayer-warrior. She didn't expect me to be strong or to know what to do either. There's a strange comfort in someone joining in with you on the unknown. And praying to an all-knowing God that has everything already figured out. Such a comfort to not go it alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River