Questions

What do you do when you just don't know what to do? Pray? I have been doing that. God seems to have given me the answer, but it appears to be a waiting period. For me that usually means 'doubt'. Am I reading Him right? Did He really say that? I have more questions than answers. I question the answers...oh well, time will tell.

In the meantime I will just carry on. In my morning devotions...that I actually did this morning...it was all about following Christ. Asking if God was calling you into a new place, like Moses and Abraham. I believe He is. I am a baby when it comes to change. I have a hard time dealing with it. So the very fact that I believe He is calling me into something new, just keeps me feeling uncomfortable most of the time...waiting to see if He actually is. Seeing is believing.

Waiting on God. Probably one of my most favorite/least favorite things to do. He has been speaking a very consistent message to me for a very long time. As it appears to be drawing nearer to the time of change, more details are given. So, for me, that means more questions. Oh vicious cycle. Stop and let me off :)


* If I had to say what He was calling me to do today, it would be to simply trust Him more. And that's scary for me. I should be willing to do anything He asks...but am I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River