Delete!

I'm going through a weird time in my life. I wanted to start this blog because I wanted to just write whatever I felt like saying. I have deleted it twice already. They give you the nice, little option of undeleting it, as well. So here I am again. I'm back. Again. At this rate I may delete it daily and then have the joy of resurrecting it everyday! Sounds like a fun game.

So I sit here and write whatever I feel like writing- la dee da -thinking there's really not anyone reading this. Then I think- well...there could be and then go- I shouldn't have said this and I shouldn't have said that. DELETE!

So welcome back if you are actually reading this...I'm so indecisive and flaky, you may come back tomorrow and I may be gone. But please DO come back the day after cuz I'll probably be back. You see I like the idea of this and I like the picture and the name. I even like the font and that it's black and white. It seems to fit me. I like it more than my other blog(shhh...don't tell other blog!). It's easier to say whatever, though highly delete-able :)

The problem comes when I write something...hehe. I'm having a hard time figuring where the line is. Just how much should you say? I'm always analyzing...ugh! I'm thinking I get on my own nerves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Houses

The Difference God Makes

Down By the River