Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!! Today I am celebrating Jesus and what He means to me.

If He wouldn't have come as a tiny, helpless Babe so many, many years ago and showed the world who God was; if He wouldn't have lived a life as an example for me; if He wouldn't have given it all to pay my way...where would I be today?


Nothing in this life compares to having a relationship with Jesus. It's not a one-way, cross-your-fingers, close-your-eyes and hope-He-is-real kind of relationship. God is very real and communicates with us as well. There was a time in my life-most of my life, where I didn't know God. Opening my heart to Him and seeking after Him has been the most thrilling, life-changing experience. 

So today, I am not only thankful that Jesus came to this dark world as a Baby on a mission, but that He comes into my heart, daily, and abides with me here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rearranging, Dishes and One Missing Piece

Old Houses

Me and God Had a Party